SILK includes 11 sexy stories with 11 sexy new book boyfriends. Working with Melissa Andrea, E.K Blair, Melissa Collins, Sarah Dosher, LP Dover, Carey Heywood, Sandi Lynn, Heidi McLaughlin, Jenni Moen & Whitney G was incredible. These women are truly talented and inspirational. In this author world we experience several ups and downs, but with these women it was nothing but laughs, hard work & togetherness.
SILK includes <3
Meet the men:
• Ryland Dare (The Edge of Darkness): A privileged boy living a life of lies.
• Reid Connely (Let Love In): A gorgeous and darkly mysterious college senior who understands pain all too well.
• Deacon Chastain (A Blue Tale): A guitar player saved from a path of destruction by his rock idol and the music he creates.
• Connor Simpson (Next to Forever): A fiancé who seems to have it all until he’s faced with one of the toughest decisions of his life.
• Brett Walker (Trusting You): A one-night stand who wants more finds himself put to the test when his past threatens his future.
• Adam Hill (Remembering Joy): A brooding and strangely charming film student set on revenge finds love where he least expects it.
• Ryan Campbell (Falling): An abuse survivor living in a world of his own creation so he doesn’t have to feel.
• Harrison James (My Unexpected Forever): A single dad with few expectations other than raising his son and making some music along the way until the unexpected happens.
• Adam Burke (Better): An adventurer who works just enough to fund his next circle around the globe gets an opportunity he can't refuse. The only catch? He won't be traveling alone this time.
• Luke Matthews (Love In Between): A guitar player grieving the loss of his fiancée after a tragic car accident no longer believes in love.
• Jonathan Statham (Mid Life Love): A self-made billionaire and CEO of Statham Industries used to getting whatever he wants—whenever he wants.
Find out their stories in these eleven, previously released, full-length novels about regret, revenge, forgiveness, and ultimately, love:
The Edge of Darkness by Melissa Andrea Let Love In by Melissa Collins A Blue Tale by Sarah Dosher Next to Forever by S. Moose Trusting You by L.P. Dover Remembering Joy by Jenni Moen Falling by E.K. Blair My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin Better by Carey Heywood Love in Between by Sandi Lynn Mid Life Love by Whitney G.
For $0.99 readers are able to read their favorite story and find new authors.
Now there's some question about if authors without the bestselling titles should or shouldn't use it. Well here's my opinion-USE IT. Honestly, USA Today and New York Times put the anthology on their list and included all of us. We all worked hard and it's our words that have been included. Sure some people think the authors without a title "used the authors with the titles" but that's far from the truth. SILK and every anthology out there is a TEAM EFFORT-a GROUP EFFORT. So own the titles & be proud because making two bestselling lists is an amazing accomplishment & should be celebrated.
A New York Times & USA Today Bestseller <3